The Saronic Islands are a group of private and quiet islands located south of Athens at a relatively short sailing distance from the port of Piraeus. Some of the islands you can travel to on a day trip from Athens are Aegina, Agistri and Moni.
The historic island of Aegina, named after the beautiful nymph abducted by Zeus, is world-renowned for its delicious pistachios, beautiful beaches, stunningly beautiful alleys as well as interesting archaeology, attracting crowds of tourists and even locals every summer.
The islands of Agistri and Moni
Quieter islands, characterized by impressive beaches and blue-turquoise waters. On these islands you will rest in peace and in the authentic and magical atmosphere of Greece.
08:00 – Pickup from your place of residence at the port of Marina Zea
9:00 – Departure from the marina to the island of Agistri
11:30 – Arrival in Agistri and free time on the island
13:00 – Departure from Agistri to Alonissos/Moni/Matori (release to one of the islands, depending on the weather) and free time
15:00 – Departure for the island of Aegina
15:30 – Arrival in Aegina and free time on the island
17:00 – Departure from Aegina back to the port of Marina Zea
19:00 – Arrival back to Marina Zeas
- Tea and fresh juices along with homemade cookies and cakes will be served throughout the day.
- About an hour after departure, a healthy and delicious brunch will be served.
- After visiting the swimming pool in Alonissos/Moni/Matori, you will enjoy a traditional Greek lunch with top quality ingredients.
- Fresh cut fruit will be offered on our return to port.
- Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks will be provided throughout the day.
- Wireless internet, snorkeling equipment.
Price 145 euros per person / at least 10 people on the boat.
Reservation phone number for Greece: 211-8508005 for Cyprus: 22008326