Daily cruise to the island of Aegina – the first capital of modern Greece.
The island of Aegina is about an hour away from the capital, Athens, by sailing in the Saronic Sea, departing from the port of Piraeus. This is a particularly light and fun tour, where you will experience magical moments that combine nature, history, archeology and a pleasant holiday atmosphere.
– 8:00 Pick up from the hotel in Athens
– Port of Piraeus
– Ship to the island of Aegina
– Aegina city tour
– Visit to the Temple and Museum of Afaia
– Monastery of Agios Nektarios
– Coffee break at the beach of Agia Marina
– Lunch at a well-known local fish restaurant
– Visit to the Temple of Apollo and the Archaeological Museum of Aegina
– Port of Aegina
– Ship to Piraeus
– 18:00 estimated return to the hotel
* The cost is 119 euros per person and includes tickets for the ferry and a meal in a traditional fish tavern with live music.
The above price does not include entrance fees to the museum and cafe.
Reservation phone number for Greece: 211-8508005 for Cyprus: 22008326